Below is the specifications on pricing, set up, shipping and insurance. This is all the information that we hate to read but is a must so we are all on the same page.
- Make sure that your back and batting is 4-6 inches bigger than the top of the quilt. (i.e. top being (80x92) the backing and the batting (88x100)).
- DO NOT Bast your quilt, all layers must be separated.
- Mark the top of the quilt (T).
- Press the top and back of the quilt.
- Secure all seams and trim away those loose threads.
- We can provide batting for you, just let us know, as we are pricing. We carry Quilter’s Dream.
- If you have your own batting, let us know the specifics of the batting.
- Pricing is as special as your quilt. All pricing depends on the size of the quilt and quilting style. (i.e edge to edge or free motion quilting).
- Binding is offered. Hand binding is $0.24 an inch. We can also machine bind it for you.
- For all Hand Quilters, I also provide just a basting option. We can make your quilt sandwich for you and send it back.
- My turn around is about 2 weeks unless otherwise noted. The turnaround could be longer around graduation and holidays.
- The Minimum charge is $50.00.
- We have a Handi Quilter Forte’ with a 24” neck and pro stitcher. We use Superior thread.
- I love FaceTime, if you aren’t close call me, if you are close, let’s get together.
***All Quilts are insured from delivery to Finish A Quilt, back to your home.***
M-F: 8am - 4pm
*Please contact for appointments outside of these times.*